Helpful Information About Us
We can be trusted when you are looking for a Driving School in North Brisbane. Our driving Instructors cover the Northside and Southside suburbs of Brisbane. All of our driving Instructors are patient and very experienced people. Your Instructor will help to make you feel at ease and relaxed behind the wheel, no matter who you are. Your driving Instructor will support you and guide you right up until you are ready to get your P’s. See more About Us below.
More Information Our Driving Instructors
Our Instructors are Qualified, Trustworthy and Reliable
Our great driving Instructors are at the very centre of our Driving School. We are very proud to have Professional Instructors working for us. They are all great drivers and good teachers as well. All of our Instructors are mature people with many years of driving experience. Lots of our students have been recommended to US by their friends.
All of Our Professional Instructors have a Blue card and have passed the police checks for your security. They have also done a training course covering both theory & practical training. The course covers road rules, good driving habits and teaching skills. Everyone of Our Professional Instructors have been trained to help you in every way they can.
We Provide a Relaxed Atmosphere
Our Professional Instructors at Universal Driving School are all easy going people. They like to make sure that you are relaxed, so you can feel confident to learn to drive. We make learning to drive an enjoyable time. Our instructors are calm and patient and will help to make a nervous learner feel safe and confident as well. Before you go for your 1st. Driving Lesson with one of our Instructors, check this out www.tmr.qld.gov.au. Its a practice learners test you can go online. There is also other helpful information there as well.
Members of ADTA
The objectives of the ADTA (Australian Drivers Trainers Association) are:
- To promote the best possible standards of tuition to the public.
- To support and implement matters of road safety.
- To encourage a high moral standard and proficiency in the Driver Training Industry.
- To encourage friendly co-operation between driving schools, public, and the Government.
- To promote good relations between employer and employee.
- To ensure compliance with the Rules, By-Laws, and Code of Ethics of the Australian Driver Trainers Association (Qld) Inc.
Australian Driver Trainers Association Qld Inc. (ADTAQ) is a not for profit association, established in 1989 to support Driver Trainers in Queensland and to provide professional driver trainer contact information to members of the community.
— Taken from the, http://adtaqld.com/, 2016
For Learner Driving-Road Rules Queensland road rules – Click Here.
STOP PRESS – Road Rule Changes:
Tough new road test for learners in Queensland from 29th.June 2015.
Queensland driving test a tougher road for learner drivers – Click Here.
We teach driving skills such as:-
- Helping to understand and apply the Road Rules
- Having good control of the vehicle
- Being aware of hazards on the road
- Travelling at a safe driving distance
- Vehicle speed control
- Correct vehicle positioning on the road
- Manoeuvres (hill-starts, reverse parallel parking, U-turns)